DC Fandome is a DC Comics fan event that celebrates their upcoming films, games, comics, and tv show slate. The event streamed live on the DC Fandome website and is broken up into two days; August 22 and September 12th.
Wonder Woman 1984 kicked off DC Fandome with a 25-minute panel that featured Patty Jenkins, Kristen Wiig, Chris Pine, Pedro Pascal, and Gal Gadot answering questions from fans, commenting on the submitted fan art, and ending on debuting the latest trailer for the film.
7. Pedro Pascal who plays Max Lord was asked about whether he knows about how lucky is he to have such a loyal fanbase. He answered that he was very well aware and so very appreciative that so many people have supported him and his career thus far.
6. Patty Jenkins says that they are sticking to a theatrical release for Wonder Woman 1984
5. Kristen Wiig’s favorite moment from the set was a fight scene between her character Cheetah and Wonder Woman. Apparently, at the end of the scene, Gal and she were goofing around and her wig got stuck in Gal’s gun.
4. Lynda Carter had a guest appearance and told the panel that when her daughter first saw Gal as Wonder Woman, she finally understood why people idolized her for playing the iconic role.
3. Gal Gadot thinks that female superheroes are so important especially for little girls because when girls see them, they can believe in them, just like their male counterparts.
2. Chris Pine sports a fanny pack and parachute pants in Wonder Woman 1984.
1. Patty Jenkins believes that the character of Wonder Woman isn’t just a simple for women but everyone. She believes that what the character represents is universal to everyone. She added that anyone can be Wonder Woman.