DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete 2nd Season on Blu-Ray and DVD August 15th
Legends of Tomorrow: Packed With Exciting Extras Including a Crossover Featurette, the 2016 Comic-Con Panel, and Much More!
Traveling to a Store Near you on Blu-ray™ and DVD August 15, 2017
BURBANK, CA (May 16, 2017) – Their time is now! Just before their third season premiere on The CW, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete Second Season on Blu-rayTM and DVD on August 15, 2017. Fans can zoom through 17 exhilarating episodes from the second season, plus exciting special features including the show’s 2016 Comic-Con Panel, crossover featurette, gag-reel and deleted scenes. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is The CW’s #4 show among Total Viewers, with over 3.2 million viewers tuning in weekly.⃰ DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete Second Season is priced to own at $39.99 SRP for the DVD and $44.98 SRP for the Blu-ray, which includes a Digital Copy.
*Source: Nielsen National TV View L+7 US AA%; excluding repeats, specials, and <3 TCs; Season To-Date = 10/13/16-12/08/16
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow amps up the firepower for Season Two of the Super Hero team-up series by enlisting both a league and a legion of new characters to join the legendary crew of the Waverider. Charged with protecting the timeline from temporal aberrations – changes to history that spawn potentially catastrophic consequences – the Legends reassemble with the addition of historian Nate Heywood (aka Citizen Steel) and Justice Society of America member Amaya Jiwe (aka Vixen). And yet, for every force of good, there is an opposing force of darkness. In Season Two, the Legends of Tomorrow face off against the first ever team of DC Super-Villains: the Legion of Doom, including Malcolm Merlyn, Damien Darhk, Captain Cold and the Reverse Flash. After saving the world from Vandal Savage and the corrupt Time Masters, the Legends of Tomorrow are now charged with protecting time (past, present and future) itself, taking them across history and up against the power of the Spear of Destiny – a threat unlike any humanity has ever known.
“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow has captivated audiences through its incredible action and impressive special effects,” said Rosemary Markson, WBHEG Senior Vice President, TV Marketing. “We’re thrilled to release the complete second season on Blu-ray™ and DVD to give fans even more of the excitement and adventure that they crave from this series.”
With Blu-ray’s unsurpassed picture and sound, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray release will include 1080p Full HD Video with DTS-HD Master Audio for English 5.1. The 3-disc Blu-ray will feature a high-definition Blu-ray and a Digital Copy of all 17 episodes from season two.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow stars Victor Garber (The Flash, Titanic), Brandon Routh (Arrow, Superman Returns), Arthur Darvill (Doctor Who), Caity Lotz (Arrow, Mad Men), Franz Drameh (The Flash, Edge of Tomorrow), Maisie Richardson-Sellers (The Originals), Matt Letscher (The Flash), with Nick Zano (The Final Destination) and Dominic Purcell (Prison Break, The Flash). Based on the characters from DC, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Blindspot, Riverdale), Marc Guggenheim (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl), Phil Klemmer (Chuck, Political Animals), Sarah Schechter (Arrow, The Flash, Blindspot, Supergirl, Riverdale) and Chris Fedak (Chuck, Forever).
BLU-RAY & DVD FEATURES
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: 2016 Comic-Con Panel
- Allied: The Invasion Complex (DC’s Legends of Tomorrow)
- Deleted Scenes
17 ONE-HOUR EPISODES
- Out of Time
- The Justice Society of America
- Outlaw Country
- The Chicago Way
- Raiders of the Lost Art
- The Legion of Doom
- Land of the Lost
- Fellowship of the Spear
- DIGITAL HD
- The second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is also currently available to own on Digital HD. Digital HD allows consumers to instantly stream and download all episodes to watch anywhere and anytime on their favorite devices. Digital HD is available from various digital retailers including Amazon Video, CinemaNow, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox and others. A Digital Copy is also included with the purchase of specially marked Blu-ray discs for redemption and cloud storage through participating retail services including CinemaNow, Vudu and Flixster Video.
- Street Date: August 15, 2017
- Order Due Date: July 11, 2017
- BD and DVD Presented in 16×9 widescreen format
- Running Time: Feature: Approx 714 min
- Enhanced Content: Approx 45 min
- Price: $39.99 SRP
- 4 DVD-9s
- Audio – English (5.1)
- Subtitles – ESDH, Spanish, French
- Price: $44.98 SRP
- 3-Disc Elite 3 BD-50s
- BD Audio –DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 – English
- BD Subtitles – ESDH, Spanish, French
- About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment’s home video, digital distribution and interactive entertainment businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. An industry leader since its inception, WBHE oversees the global distribution of content through packaged goods (Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD) and digital media in the form of electronic sell-through and video-on-demand via cable, satellite, online and mobile channels, and is a significant developer and publisher for console and online video game titles worldwide. WBHE distributes its product through third party retail partners and licensees.
- About DC Entertainment
- DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash, etc.), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables, etc.) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating across Warner Bros. and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and all pre-existing characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow series and all new characters and elements are trademarks of and © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.